Prizes
Newbloods Signature
£10 Steam Gift Card
Newblood Crown Medal
+1 HS Victory Point
10 Reputation

The Rules
King in the North
- Riverrun's garrison cannot exit Riverrun until Jaime Lannisters host is defeated; acting only as reinforcements or to lift it's own siege.
- Theon Greyjoy can be executed if Greyjoy attacks the North, or kept alive. Execution will remove Theon from the game as a general.
- Sansa Stark can be randomed for her safe return if Robb Stark captures Jaime Lannister and decides to trade him for her. Lannister must agree.
- Ice can be reclaimed by House Stark if a member of House Stark ends his turn inside King's Landing. This also requires the death of Jaime Lannister and Joffrey Lannister in the event that Ice has been melted down into Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail.
- Jon Snow will arrive in the North as a general in the event of Robb Starks death.

King on the Iron Throne
- Jaime Lannister may demand a Trial by Combat if captured. Robb Stark can refuse, but then Jaime gets 10% chance per-turn to escape.
- Sansa Stark may be offered as ransom for Jaime Lannister if captured. She may also be married to Joffrey if he decides to do so.
- The valyrian steel sword, Ice, may be melted down into Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail in the event of Robb Starks untimely death.
- Tyrion Lannister will appear if Tywin Lannister ends his turn in the Saltpans region. He'll appear much later if Tywin doesn't.

The One True King
- In the event of Renly Baratheon's death, all of the Stormlands will bend the knee to Stannis Baratheon.
- Edric Storm can be burnt alive in R'hllor's name if captured. Or, he may also be legitimized as Edric Baratheon.
- If Stannis takes King's Landing he may decide to burn the Great Sept for money. This will have consequences.
- If Stannis ends his turn inside King's Landing before Renly he'll receive the Warhammer of Robert Baratheon.

King in Highgarden
- Edric Storm may be legitimized as Edric Baratheon if Renly Baratheon decides to do as much.
- In the event of Stannis Baratheon's death (and his heir/s) his bannermen will bend to Renly Baratheon.
- If Renly ends his turn inside King's Landing before Stannis he'll receive the Warhammer of Robert Baratheon.

King of Salt and Rock
- Theon Greyjoy can be executed if Greyjoy attacks the North. Balon can decide he doesn't care, but Theon may die.
- Euron Greyjoy will arrive with his ship Silence to claim the Driftwood Crown in the event of Balon Greyjoys death.
- Greyjoy may sell captives as Slaves for 1,000 each. They may also take any captive Salt Wives.

Neutral Event
- The Brotherhood Without Banners infest the Riverlands; with 1000+ coin for each individual force destroyed.

Finances
Each faction will be held responsible for keeping it's finances under control.
If any faction goes bankrupt, the following fines will be issued...
-4000 = Troop Desertion
-8000 = Forced loan to 0 Gold with 10 turn repayment +20% interest
-12000 = Faction Destruction

Captured Generals & Trial by Combat
You may capture enemy generals by either surrounding the unit or by providing evidence that the general can be killed in battle.
Captured Generals may demand a Trial by Combat after 5 turns of captivity, or immediately offer to pay ransom.
When captured, the player may choose whether to seal the captured generals items immediately.
If a Trial by Combat is called and accepted, the captured general has all items restored for his trial.
If a captured general calls for a TBC and is refused, 5 turns later the general will have 10% chance on escaping every turn.
Captured Generals will be appointed castles by the captor in which they are held and may be freed if the castle falls.

Generic Rules
NO ALLIANCES. NEWBLOODS IS A FREE FOR ALL.
Turn orders are strictly 24 hours per turn.
PM the next player in the turn order when completing your turn.
No attacking on Turn1 unless your target has already played his turn.
3 strike rule of being late without notification / request for either sub or extension.
Destroying buildings is not allowed unless; You are a foreign religion destroying opposing religious buildings.
2 forts per region per faction. No less than 5 units per fort.
No sailing around blockaded ports without defeating enemy fleeting blockading.
No bug or exploit abuse. Contact an admin if you believe this has been violated.
Admin has final say on what is a bug or exploit. Non-player Rangers can be contacted for assistance if requested.
Armies may not be hidden in ships at port; because they cannot be touched.
No sallying forth in a siege to prevent your enemy sacking settlements.
No sallying forth in a siege if the result is a defeat.
Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results.
No gifting settlements under threat of enemy attack. (Range of 1 Turn)
Gifted settlements must disband all garrisoned units except one.
Armies defeated by player (B) that comes after player (A) in turn order cannot move or sally forth sieges. They may reinforce battles.
Princesses may not steal enemy Generals unless agreed upon by both factions for marriage agreements (Ask the admin)
No laying siege to a defeated army with a force less than half the size of a defending army.
No blocking enemy forces retreats.
No stomping of agents.
No watchtowers allowed.
No excessive reloading.
No heroic victories.
Visit a World of Ice and Fire's page on Moddb at http://www.moddb.com/mods/iceandfire
https://www.youtube.com/user/SoulGamesInc Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, or else...

No One

#2 Re: [HS] Newbloods I

Post by No One » Tue May 15, 2018 5:01 am

1. King in the North
2. King of Salt and Rock
3. The One True King

joker0002710

#3 Re: [HS] Newbloods I

Post by joker0002710 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:48 pm

Applying for the One True King

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!
Basileus Gaius Julius Ceasar Agustus Slavicus,
Emperor and Autocrat of Rome

DrEvilsPjs

#4 Re: [HS] Newbloods I

Post by DrEvilsPjs » Tue May 15, 2018 11:17 pm

King in Highgarden Renly pls
The Three Essentials: Goofs, Gaffs, Laughs

dijitalpaladin

#5 Re: [HS] Newbloods I

Post by dijitalpaladin » Wed May 16, 2018 1:57 am

I'll Gladly be the King in the North!!! If not, King of Salt and Rock

SoulGamesInc
First Ranger
First Ranger

Multiplayer Medals

#6 Re: [HS] Newbloods I

Post by SoulGamesInc » Wed May 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Just need 1 more signup and we're good to go. We've a fair few new users, so shouldn't take too long.
Visit a World of Ice and Fire's page on Moddb at http://www.moddb.com/mods/iceandfire
https://www.youtube.com/user/SoulGamesInc Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, or else...

osdelcotsy

#7 Re: [HS] Newbloods I

Post by osdelcotsy » Wed May 16, 2018 3:22 pm

I want to play as the King of Salt and Rock.

SoulGamesInc
First Ranger
First Ranger

Multiplayer Medals

#8 Re: [HS] Newbloods I

Post by SoulGamesInc » Wed May 16, 2018 3:54 pm

We're full. However, we'll need somebody to take the Iron Throne. I've put No One as it for now and hopefully he's up for that.

Note: If any new players still want a game, just speak up, if we've enough signups we'll begin Newbloods II

DrEvilsPjs

#9 Re: [HS] Newbloods I

Post by DrEvilsPjs » Wed May 16, 2018 5:01 pm

I know it past games of Newbloods on TWC, diplomacy/alliances weren't allowed. What's the ruling on that in this game? FFA once again?
The Three Essentials: Goofs, Gaffs, Laughs

SoulGamesInc
First Ranger
First Ranger

Multiplayer Medals

#10 Re: [HS] Newbloods I

Post by SoulGamesInc » Wed May 16, 2018 5:15 pm

DrEvilsPjs wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:01 pm
What's the ruling on that in this game? FFA once again?
Free for All, yes, I'll add No Diplomacy into the OP now... forgot to add that lol...