Lord Commander

Multiplayer Medals

Loading…

#1 [Submod] A Clash of Kings

Post by Parafix » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:01 am

Clash of Kings
Mod Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dAhrRw ... tzMc3/view

This submod is a very simple base of what is to come from A Dream of Spring 0.2, while i need more time with that version this was something rather easily put together for the meantime. If you find any errors please make sure to post below.
The story is based on about one quarter of the way through the Clash of Kings book.

Disclaimer;
The files uploaded here are not be reflected on HS use, files designed for balancing will be provided to admins on request.
The modifying or altering of the mod files without permission is strictly forbidden, to request permission please message myself or Soul.

Credits

Team leader - Parafix
Map - SoulGamesInc
Units - Crociato78, VltimaRatio , CrimsonScorpio
v0.1 Placeholders (PettyKings) - AdmiralThrawn and his team
Faction Select symbols - Luume
Loading Screen art - Lifthrasir
Traits, Ancillaries, Portraits - Parafix
Tyrell Portraits - Luume
Desc_strat - SoulGamesInc & Parafix
Custom Settlement Strat models - Inarus
Building Artwork - SoulGamesInc
Faction Banners - SoulGamesInc
Additional 2d work - Dudeguyman

WIP on the thread

tnguy37686

#2 Re: [Submod] A Clash of Kings

Post by tnguy37686 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:26 am

really nice mod. Just got started on it. I noticed that you cannot recruit any diplomats and takes 4 turns to recruit any units. Anyway that can be changed?

Parafix
Lord Commander
Lord Commander

Multiplayer Medals

Loading…

#3 Re: [Submod] A Clash of Kings

Post by Parafix » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:00 am

The recruitment time is to try lean towards caring more about armies and the consequences of being defeated.
We had an issue with agent recruit spam in 0.1, as well as i was wanting to remove them for hotseats so currently no plan to re-implement their recruitment in COK. I will come back to this submod after A Dream of Spring 0.2 to address these issues for single player.

Stolenpie

#4 Re: [Submod] A Clash of Kings

Post by Stolenpie » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:28 am

Great mod with a lot of potential. Shame alot more of the got units were not added. One bug ive noticed is the northern crossbowmen for the boltons don't have a skin and crash battles when exiting. Also the .cgf is not there or i can't access it and i want to to reactivste battle banners. But anyway i look forward to future versions.

SoulGamesInc
First Ranger
First Ranger

Multiplayer Medals

Loading…

#5 Re: [Submod] A Clash of Kings

Post by SoulGamesInc » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:15 am

Stolenpie wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:28 am
Shame alot more of the got units were not added
Alpha is Alpha and this early in development one should consider everything unfinished, because it very much is. We've our own unit roster and wont be relying purely on Vltima's GoT work; good as it is, we're our own team with our own ideas. I'm sure the unit roster is something we'll go into great depth on once it's fully completed but for now, like a lot of things, it's still quite a work in progress.
Stolenpie wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:28 am
i want to to reactivste battle banners
It's there, just hiding! In seriousness the battle banners would appear unfinished hence being toggled off by default for now.
Visit a World of Ice and Fire's page on Moddb at http://www.moddb.com/mods/iceandfire
https://www.youtube.com/user/SoulGamesInc Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, or else...

Stolenpie

#6 Re: [Submod] A Clash of Kings

Post by Stolenpie » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:30 am

Yeah fair enough that is understandable. I might when i vet chance mod a fair chunk of the units in my self if i get chance. Is there a way to make the. Cfg file show as ill add the banners in as well. Obviously this is for personal use.

Thanatos

#7 Re: [Submod] A Clash of Kings

Post by Thanatos » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:58 pm

Hello, i know it probably does not belong here, but could you help me with something? I wanted to ask if its is possible to make simple game statistic for M2TW like saving each final battle statistic in campaign and print them somewhere, or save them in .txt file?

Parafix
Lord Commander
Lord Commander

Multiplayer Medals

Loading…

#8 Re: [Submod] A Clash of Kings

Post by Parafix » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:25 pm

I don't think that is possible, for the hotseat video's i'm doing we're lucky enough to have screen caps of victories with those numbers, which i just write down in my notepad for later use.

DrEvilsPjs
Loading…

#9 Re: [Submod] A Clash of Kings

Post by DrEvilsPjs » Sun May 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Glad to be jumping back in now when WoIaF is really being expanded with great scenarios! Can't wait to see where things go from here
The Three Essentials: Goofs, Gaffs, Laughs