Moderators: SoulGamesInc, Berry Knight, joerock22, Narsil

SoulGamesInc

Service Medals

Multiplayer Medals

Loading…

#1 Multiplayer FAQ | Rules

Post by SoulGamesInc » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 pm

A basic FAQ detailing some general need-to-know information,
The below are frequently asked questions and the answers to them.
Image How do I start or join a Hotseat game?
Image See this - LINK - for an introduction to Hotseats!

Image Are there any requirements to start a Hotseat or be Admin in a Hotseat?
Image All games need an Admin and a full roaster. Once you have these, your playing!

Image Are there any restrictions on rules? Can I create my own rules?
Image There are no restrictions on rules, although we recommend using the basics.

Image Are there any restrictions on Player positions (not Admin positions)
Image You can play in as many or as few Hotseats as you wish. There are no limits.

Image What is Multiplayer Staff? What do they do? Can anyone join Staff?
Image See this - link -. Multiplayer Staff are managers of our various multiplayer events.
More details at the aforementioned link. If you've any questions for any Staff, just ask us.

Image Will any Multiplayer Staff members interfere in my games?
Image Not unless you ask us to help, or we see serious rule / terms violations.
It's up to the Admin to police his own game(s) and not us. Unless asked to help.

Image Can anybody Admin official Multiplayer Staff events and/or games?
Image No. You can note any official Staff game by either the Multiplayer Staff name,
or by the presence of rewards; that only Staff can offer in official Hotseats/Events.
It's the duty of Staff to run these events and only Staff are applicable to host them.

In closing we invite you to ask any unanswered questions you may have, or anything you require clarity on. When in doubt, just ask us and we'll get back to you Asap! You can find a list of all Multiplayer Staff members here - Link - and can contact us via PM.
Visit a World of Ice and Fire's page on Moddb at http://www.moddb.com/mods/iceandfire
https://www.youtube.com/user/SoulGamesInc Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, or else...